The Connection School strives to be faithful in discipling children to love God with their entire beings and love others as themselves with the following distinctive characteristics:
- We seek to cultivate wisdom and virtue in students through Scripture, mentoring, and a classical liberal arts curriculum.
- Our full time program provides training in academics, fine arts, and athletics.
- We offer a four day full time academic program with an optional fifth day for additional enrichment, guided and independent studies, and off-campus special educational experiences.
- We equip parents who choose to educate their children at home by provided guided studies and part time classes.
- We integrate faith and learning by teaching within a biblical worldview and modeling with Christian character.
- We engage in activities to both learn from and to serve our surrounding community.