Thank you for your interest in joining our mission to disciple children to love God with all their hearts, souls, and minds and to love others as themselves. Please complete and submit the application linked below if you would like to apply. You may fax, email, or mail it to us using our contact information on our Contact page.
The Connection School of Houston is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability.
Currently, we are seeking experienced and qualified faculty for:
- Substitute Teachers (all levels, all subjects)
- Boys Basketball Coaches
- TCS is seeking two boys basketball coaches, one high school, one junior high. The responsibilities of the coach include creating strategies for the team, instructing the players and providing mentorship at after school practices and games 3 days per week from mid-October through mid-February. Solid knowledge of basketball and its rules and good communication skills are desired.
Before you are considered for employment, please submit the following:
- Completed Employment Application (Available here)
- Completed Authorization for Background Check (Available here)
- Copy of All College Transcripts (not required for Substitute Teachers or coaches)
- Copy of Any Certifications Held (recommended, but not required for Substitute Teachers or coaches)
- (Optional) Resumé, Curriculum Vitae, or Cover Letter
Once these have been received and a position is available for which you may be qualified, we will arrange a personal interview. If we have continued interest in your candidacy, we will contact your references and may ask you for a second interview. Additional information and documentation may be required before employment is offered.